Then probably the most exciting thing happened for me! I was quite obsessed with seeing a bear! I have this weird fascination with them ever since I lived in Alaska but I always had such bad luck seeing one! I would literally miss them by minutes the whole time I lived there! It just became a joke! So of course, anytime we saw any group of people we always joked that it was a bear! Well as we were driving down the road we got to this corner where a ton of people were stopped and Cam's like maybe its your bear! Well he asked some people only to find out that it really was a bear! Cam was shocked as I jumped off the back of the motorcycle before he had even stopped! So shocked that as he turned to see if I had fallen he hit the horn on is bike..much to many peoples dismay! lol...
But there it was! The cutest bear of all time! It was right off the road and there was a little ledge above it! I wanted a picture so bad and people thought I was crazy because I got pretty close, that was until they all followed! (In my defense...there were so many people around that bear wanted nothing to do with getting any closer. And there was a pretty good ledge...AND really all I had to do was outrun the person next to me right?..jk!) But it was so fun! I was so excited and it made my day! It made buying a bear souvenir inevitable! It was the highlight of our trip! It is such a pretty area and it was fun to get to spend some time with Cam's family! It was a late night but so worth the quick trip!

No comments:
Post a Comment