Friday, September 10, 2010
Temple/Family Pictures!
So a few months ago one of my friends did a class to make these super cute pictures! I loved them and wished I was closer so I could go! But since I couldn't make it, I decided to try and do a class in Blackfoot! I started talking to people and seeing if anyone was interested and then got a teacher lined up! At the beginning, this was a pretty easy set up...however moving in the middle complicated things a bit! But despite the distance we got it lined up and had a great turn out and had a blast! It was fun to have my mom and sisters and Grandma Coates come along with Cam's mom and sisters and some of her friends! Also Cam's cousin came and some friends from our ward/town came! It was a fun day and they turned out great!! I was so mad that I forgot my camera but here are some pictures of the finished products!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment