Sunday, August 15, 2010
Boating with Grandma and Grandpa!
After visiting Grandma Brandy and Grandpa Garth during the summer we planned a trip to Palisades to go boating! So on the 13th we drove Cam's parents boat and stayed at a campground in Palisades! We were spoiled with a ton of yummy food! Roasting hot dogs is always fun and Grandpa made some yummy breakfast burritos and we were lucky enough to be the testers of a new dish! I can't remember the name of it but the best way I can describe it is like a tin-foil dinner but with steak and and a sauce in it! I hope I didn't mess that up too bad, but it was yummy! We were definitely fans! We got to spend Saturday on the lake! Grandma and Grandpa hadn't been on a boat in years and so it was fun to spend the day relaxing and tubing! We even got Grandpa on the tube! He did better then me! We were impressed! But it was a fun weekend and we were so glad we got to do it! We wish that we could see them more often!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment